All Christians are called to use our time and talents to be ministers of the gospel and to serve the Family of God. The cause of the gospel is advanced when we are all serving God.
In Ephesians 4:11-13, God tells us that He gives the church Spiritual Leaders in order to build the church and equip Christians for the work of the ministry. Spiritual leaders are necessary to ensure that the work of the ministry happens.
“And he gave the apostles, the prophets, the evangelists, the shepherds and teachers to equip the saints for the work of ministry, for building up the body of Christ, until we all attain to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to mature manhood.”
If you feel called to a higher level of ministry leadership, we want to help you in your journey and help you earn ministerial credentials. The Bible provides direction for how Spiritual Leaders should be selected and appointed. Our credentialing process is how we ensure we are following the Biblical process.
There are many organizations through which you may pursue ministerial credentials. We list two below. Please contact Pastor Yanira Rivera at if you are interested in pursuing ministerial credentials. We want to walk with you!
- Crossroads is part of the Assemblies of God Fellowship and you can pursue your ministerial credentials through the Assemblies of God.
- Crossroads can sponsor you for credentials through Crossroads Community International Fellowship (CCIF). Email Yanira Rivera at
for more information.
The following lists the initial requirements for CCIF credentials:
- Interested individuals must be currently leading leaders
- The following classes must be completed:
- Christianity Doctrine Fundamentals
- Network Serving Seminar
- Small Group Leadership
- Relational Evangelism
- Ministerial Ethics
- Pastoral Care
- The Holy Spirit (now includes formally known class Spiritual Warfare)
- Bible Institute or Equivalent Courses
- Old Testament Survey
- New Testament Survey