We don’t have to have all the answers. We can tell people our story and then invite them to church where they can learn more. Use this simple outline as questions to ask yourself when trying to tell people your story:
- What was my life like before God was a part of my life?
- How did I come to know God and accept Jesus as my Savior?
- How has following God impacted my life?
Crossroads provides several tools to help you invite others into a relationship with Jesus.
- We offer a Contagious Christianity class at least once a year during our small group and class registrations. You can contact to request to be notified the next time the class is offered.
- In addition to our weekend services, we have small groups and many other events that a person might be willing to attend with you to learn more about a relationship with God.
- Call us at 860-895-1231 to talk with someone about how you can invite others into a relationship with God.
If you have any further questions, please email us at .