Guatemala Missions Trip 2022
Campus: Featured Event
This summer, a group of us will be traveling to Guatemala to reach the lost and spread the powerful name of Jesus!
Working alongside The Kitchen of Love, we will be traveling throughout the country providing food, clothing, school supplies, and toys.
This is a wonderful opportunity not only to be a disciple for Christ, but for God to make a positive impact in your life.
TRIP DATES: August 1-August 12
TOTAL COST: $2,200
- Saturday, April 2 - Online Registration Due (CLICK REGISTER)
- Saturday, April 9 - $700 Deposit Due
- Saturday, June 11 - $700 Payment Due
- Saturday, July 9 - $800 Payment Due
- Completed online registration & payments
- Valid Passport (check expiration date)
- Commitment to attend all mandatory team meetings
- Proof of Full COVID-19 Vaccination
- INFO MEETINGS:
- Saturday, February 12, 4:00pm East Hartford (Room 203)
- Sunday, February 13, 12:00pm East Windsor (Room 203)
- TEAM MEETINGS:
- Saturday, April 23, 3:00pm East Hartford (Room 203)
- Saturday, June 11, 3:00pm East Hartford (Room 203) (Packing donations/Delivery)
- Saturday July 23, 3:00pm East Hartford (Room 203) - Final Meeting
- Make payments by cash, check, or money order only.
- If writing a check or money order, please put “Guatemala Trip Payment” on the subject line.
- If you would like to mail your payment, please mail it to our Administrative Offices 366 Spencer St, Manchester, CT 06040. The enveloped should be addressed to Jessica Chenery.
Please do not mail cash payments. You are welcome to mail money orders and checks only.
We are not accepting payments online. Please pay by cash, check, or money order ONLY.
For more information, please contact Yanira Rivera at firstname.lastname@example.org.