About the Event
Will you join us in this endeavor to meet the physical and spiritual needs of the people in Guatemala?
Every year a team of health care professionals and volunteers travel with Crossroads Outreach Medical Missions International (COMMI) to the poorest parts of Guatemala to provide much needed medical care to the most vulnerable and to provide necessities to the families.
Anyone is invited to join the team. Medical experience is not required.
TRIP DATES: October 31 - November 8
TRIP COST: The cost of trip is $2,400 and it covers airfare, meals, accommodations, local transportation, and travel insurance. Payments can be submitted as follows:
- Non-Refundable Deposit/Application Fee: $150, due at registration
- First Payment Installment: $1,000, due by 8/31 ($1,150 if deposit not paid yet)
- Final Payment Installment: $1,250, due by 9/30
The following are required for each traveler:
- Valid US passport (It should not expire within 6 months of return from Guatemala)
- Completed Volunteer Application Form
- A signed Liability Release Waiver Form
- $150 non-refundable application fee
- Attendance of monthly meetings for fellowship, prayers, and planning Immunizations
Click below to register.
For details about COMMI, click here to visit their website.
For more information, please contact the Crossroads Administrative Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.