As followers of Jesus Christ, we are compelled to share what God has done in our lives with others. Acts 1:8 says, “But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you, and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth.” We are to be witnesses to the people around us.
We don’t have to have all the answers. We can tell people our story and then invite them to church where they can learn more. Use this simple outline as questions to ask yourself when trying to tell people your story:
- What my life was like before God was a part of my life?
- How did I come to know God and accept Jesus as my Savior?
- How has following God has impacted my life?
Crossroads provides several tools to help you invite others into a relationship with Jesus.
- We offer a Relational Evangelism class at least once a year during our small group and classes registrations. You can contact Mia Hodge at to request to be notified the next time the class is offered.
- In addition to our weekend services, we have small groups, and many other events that a person might be willing to attend with you to learn more about a relationship with God.
- Call us at 860-895-1231 to talk with someone about how you can invite others into a relationship with God.