BE THE CHURCH | BE A LIGHT
We want to partner with you and offer some tips and ideas to reach your community for Christ in these unusual times.
1. Send friends and neighbors the link to watch the online services and daily devotionals. People are looking for truth and encouragement during this time.
2. Start a Zoom/Facebook prayer or devotional group and invite friends and neighbors to participate.
1. Offer to help neighbors who have kids home from school by providing snacks, craft supplies and/or ideas, or even a quick video call to check on them and encourage them.
2. Call to check on elderly neighbors.
3. Offer to make grocery runs for neighbors who are sick or in high-risk groups.
4. Start a neighborhood Facebook group or Zoom call so you can help each other as needed.
5. Bless someone who is out of work due to the health situation with a home-cooked meal or a gift card to a take-out restaurant.
1. Put a note of thanks and encouragement in your mail box for your mail carrier.
2. Send thank you notes to your health care providers.
3. Say thank you to people who are working in grocery stores and other places and putting themselves at risk.